To bring about and maintain the fullest expression of health to all those we touch.
To care from the heart with compassion, intent, certainty and mastery. To formulate individual treatment programs to meet the specific needs and goals of each of our patients. To teach the principles of chiropractic and better health to all those we come in contact with.
Chiropractic is based on the scientific fact that your nervous system controls the function of every cell, tissue, organ, and system of your body. Your nervous system consists of your brain, spinal cord, and millions of nerves. Your brain is protected by the skull, and your spinal cord by the 24 moving bones of the spine. Many everyday activities can cause these bones to lose their normal position or motion. This can result in nervous system dysfunction and ultimately, ill health. The chiropractic approach to better health is to detect, reduce, and help prevent nervous system dysfunction.
About Chiropractic at Community Chiropractic Care:
- Your treatment in our office is directed towards correction.
- Our goal is to locate subluxations, correct subluxations, and maintain the correction long enough for your body to heal.
- Subluxations result in varying degrees of nerve irritation.
- The adjustment is directed towards reducing nerve irritation, allowing the body's healing ability to work at its highest level, maximizing your own ability to heal, regardless of the condition.
- The power that made the body heals the body from above, down, and inside, out.
- The greatest doctor in the world is within you. We do the adjustment, God/Innate/your body does the rest.
- Everyone gets subluxations, therefore, everyone can benefit from chiropractic care.
- It's not how you're feeling, but more importantly, how you're healing!
- The benefits you get from the adjustment may be immediate but will continue to affect you for hours, days, even weeks after.
- Sickness and disease arise from the body's lowered resistance.
- You don't know what problems you are preventing by being adjusted.
- Tell others!
- Be thankful, for who you are and what you have, and work to make it better!
- Chiropractic serves one purpose. . . to bring an individual to function at a higher level, maximizing the body's ability to heal.